+follow dashboard tumblr twitter facebook
ask.fm POST NANEUN CHINGU PRINCE
The month of December...
Friday, December 27, 2013 • 2:24 AM • 0 comments

I have not blogged for almost a month, i apologise. I've been kinda busy... well i don't even know what i really did to keep me so busy that i'm not blogging.

So... it's gonna be a jumble rumble blog post again. because it's what the photos that keeps my memories....

1. 4th december - umma's birthday^^ We celebrated at a hotel, i forgot which, but it's at bugis. & the food is really not bad^^

The desserts!

 The birthday cake that was on the house^^

Tada~ With mom, aunt and sis.

2. Cousins went Switzerland a few weeks ago and they bought this for me^^ It's a bell and the clip is really.... traditional kind of clip hahahaha. I don't even know how to open it until my aunt taught me how.

3. Went town with family and took looooots os photos. I'm only posting 2 of them.
 with sis
me and a deer lighting hahaha. I'm pretty obsessed with deers...

4. RPWS christmas performance at Sentosa's Merlion Park!!!
The santa hats we got for everyone! alicia, chonghao and me went to get these from SKP at yishun old library area, since i live in yishun, i brought this big bag home lol.....

With Raihan! Performing together after graduation^^ although different section, but still! hahaha section mates for 3 years

The place.... hahaha

selca!! pardon meh :p

le section!

my section girls all have the same pair of sandals from Rubi wahahaha!

My secret santa turned out to be Zhihao lol! & the gift is this deer stuff toy from IKEA!!

Thank you secret santa hahahaha!!

Gifts from alicia! finally a section poloroid!!! she used to like sj and bought sj's mr simple photocards from comics connection, since she's not much into them anymore, she give it to me XD thank youuu!

Aunt and her family went to Korea, and i don't know what to ask her to buy... so albums it is XDDDD
SJ's Hero album and Henry's Trap!
weeeeeee. my elf fangirl is satisfied
I can't even bear to tear away the round sticker on henry's trap album wrapper lol... i took it out and stuck it on the Everysing advertisement paper inside the album lolol!!

So.... I won something again hahahaha. from... CrushOnYixing XDDD I forgot what i did, but super love it!
I have a thing for photo cards, like seriously. I can play games with the amount of photo cards i have now lol.
Pokemon dual card battle? XDDD EXO STYLE...
thats 10 photocards and a notebook^^

Okay. introduction to my top favorites otp...
otp = one true couple
That's ChanBaek and HunHan.... They are my favvvvv

I bought the latest editions of teens and epop magazines. It's exo on the cover hehehe.

SQPE faci gave us this for christmas^^ hehehe home made brownie, hamburger gummy and durian sweet.
I actually forgot to eat the brownie within 3 days.... so..... sorry oops.
 
EXO MIRACLES IN DECEMBER ALBUMS ARE HERE HOORAY BANZAI MANSEH!
I bought both korean and chinese albums because i see them as good as sjm and sj units lol.... like yea... sme are money suckers. pffft.  but it's all for the boys.

 
I got baekhyun and ot12 globes. someone tweeted to trade luhan's for baek's which is the deal i wanted hahaha! so i traded it the next day. it's a standee, so of course i wanted to trade!!! XD


This is how it was suppose to be.... i had to go online and google on how to make it stand lol..... and i did it^^


How it looks like on display!

surprise surprise! they are so handsome that it took my breath away when i unveil the poster...
Thank you xinying/yingyingy!!! She is one of the owners of the blogshop whom i didn't know she is hahaha!
such a surprise when she tweeted me

posters arrival = busy busy busy day of packing posters into tubes....
life of a fangirl isn't easy okay....
it's not as easy as you think to wrap and roll all the damn posters.

so i didn't inform y grandma that i have no school the next day because it's holidays!
i wrote a notice and pasted on the door haha

---FANGIRL ALERT---
(i warned you, don't say i didn't)





HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY LUHAN!
It's been 2 years since his first teaser was released. Although i'm not a fan of exo from the beginning, but a fan doesn't mean that you have to start from the beginning of their journey. As long as you stay as love them for who they are, you're a fan. I'm so happy that i am part of his journey and the months i've been in this fandom have it's ups and downs. but the ups always over-weigh the downs. This few months have been awesome and full of heart attacks. i'm not kidding. he makes me feel all sorts of emotions. i'm so glad that i fell in love with exo after a year and a half of telling myself not to. haha. his derp, smiles, voice, dance, everything about him, i love them all. Congrats Luhan bb♥


I have no regrets


He's a miracle


He's not an addiction


His hard work and talent made me fall in love

 

I love him for who he is


and what he has achieved♥


♥出道两周年快乐 鹿爷!♥





yes, he is Chinese...



PAST FUTURE