+follow dashboard tumblr twitter facebook
ask.fm POST NANEUN CHINGU PRINCE
You're the candy to my life.
Sunday, June 22, 2014 • 10:37 PM • 0 comments

Life has been good to me. yupp. I've been fine since the last time I posted, which is in April, whoops. I basically have nothing much to post, but I've been hanging out with #theshafamily for the past weeks and I love to be out with them. I mean, they spice up my life, makes it less boring and they are fun to be with! Band practices are gonna be hectic for the next few weeks until SIBF, which means I have to work double-dee-hard. I am lacking behind, hoohoo. I have so many parts to clarify and conquer, yet i ain't putting in enough effort to conquer them. Took up Korean Language studies too, which i've been saying 'I am gonna learn Korean' for the past 5 years lol. This time I bought a workbook and am currently working on it :D improvement and big investment because the workbook is not cheap, heol~ But apparently, my Korean understanding is higher than beginners lol. Too much dramas, variety shows and reading into song lyrics. I'm not boasting, but it's the truth... I can understand a little more than average beginners can. oh well. This days, I have so much to do, yet so little time. I have to 'stalk' all the fansites I bookmarked and study Korean. It's been more than a week since I touched my korean workbook. whoops. Okay. I'm gonna dedicate my night stalking fansites because I'm so lazy to hold a pen right now. byonggg~

oh~~ yeah~



PAST